- Customer must be 18 years of age or older to purchase.
- Warranties are valid for the original purchaser only and only while such customer owns such product.
- ExcelToner.ca will provide on-line technical notes on most products but it is customer's responsibility to request specific product information that is not listed under the product page.
- ExcelToner.ca will not refund shipping fees for any refused packages.
- ExcelToner.ca has the right to refuse any return in case of missing parts, physical damage to product and packaging. All returns must be in resalable condition.
- ExcelToner.ca pays the cost of shipping replacement for defective item to you.
- ExcelToner.ca strives to give you an easy-to-use site that provides accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays. In the event we are unable to provide an actual image of a product, ExcelToner.ca reserves the right to substitute a similar image for the one described in the product information.
- Pricing, and item availability are subject to change without notice and ExcelToner.ca reserves the right to limit quantities.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error ExcelToner.ca reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. ExcelToner.ca shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, ExcelToner.ca shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- All materials, product names, product images and company logos used on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners and property of ExcelToner.ca. Any reproduction of this material is not allowed.
"Seller" means ExcelToner.ca, whose registered office is in Montreal, Quebec
"Buyer" means the person who purchases Goods from the Seller.
Limitation of Liability
1. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are estimates only. Time for delivery will not be of the essence and the Seller will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
2. Except as provided in paragraph 3 of the present section, the Seller, its agents, employees, subcontractors and suppliers will not be liable to the Buyer for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, any loss of profit, loss of opportunity or revenue, or other claims for compensation whatsoever directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including any Order or Order Confirmation, including any failure or delay in performing any obligation hereunder, and/or including with the sale of the Goods or their use by the Buyer. Nothing in this Section 2shall limit or exclude any liability of the Seller for death or personal injury caused by the Seller's negligence.
3. The liability of the Seller, its agents, employees, subcontractors and suppliers with respect to any and all claims arising out of the performance or non-performance of the Seller's obligations in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including any Order or Order Confirmation, including any failure or delay in performing any obligation hereunder, and/or including with the sale of the Goods or their use by the Buyer, whether based on warranty, contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, shall not exceed, in the aggregate, the Purchase Price (excluding applicable sales, use, excise, goods and services / harmonized and other taxes, freight, shipping and handling) for such Goods. Such amount shall be the Buyer's sole remedy, and the Seller's sole liability for such matters.
4. This limitation of liability shall prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent provision contained in any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. To the extent permitted by law and except if restricted or prohibited by law, these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Quebec and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein without giving effect to the choice of laws provision thereof.
2. The parties expressly exclude the operation of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
3. These Terms and Conditions apply to the extent permitted by law and unless restricted or prohibited by law. The Buyer may have additional rights in its local jurisdiction that these Terms and Conditions cannot change. If any term or provision in the agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, including for reasons of being against public policy, by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the offending provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make it valid and enforceable. If the offending provision cannot be so modified (including if the court elects not to do so for any reason), then the same shall be deemed deleted in its entirety, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall survive with the said offending provision eliminated.
4. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL OPERATE TO DENY OR LIMIT ANY RIGHTS OF, OR THE SELLER'S LIABILITY TO, ANY BUYER WHO IS A CONSUMER AS DEFINED PURSUANT ANY APPLICABLE LEGISLATION IN THE BUYER'S LOCAL JURISDICTION, WHICH RIGHTS SUCH BUYER MAY HAVE AT LAW. IN THE EVENT OF CONFLICT BETWEEN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ANY SUCH RIGHTS, THE LATTER SHALL PREVAIL IN FAVOR OF THE BUYER.